Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DRAFT: Rounds 4 and 5 in the books

Two more rounds were completed and now each team is half way done with their roster. While most of the big name talent was taken in the early going, not all was gone.

The C.D. Gunners were able to pick up Jaime Moreno as the 26th pick. Whenever there's a Penalty kick to be had and he's on the field, he usually puts it in the back of the net. Look for this pick to be a possible dark horse.

Freddie Ljungberg (Union S.C.) and Dave Van der bergh (Garden State Kickers) were also available as late as the 5th round. These international footballers should be able to score a few goals before the season is up.

5 comments:

  1. ahhh... I see the first Keeper has been picked. I got my eye on you GSK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's hope he actually keeps the starting position once conway comes back. i'm banking on a lot of less experienced guys, so i hope it all comes together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if it means anything, I have you circled as one of my tougher opponents. I think our opening match will be an early "Big Game" for my team.

    I've been ranking who I think is strongest looking to weakest looking. Call it my own power rankings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. after JPA was snatched up i really haven't paid much attention to who is picking who, other than to see who is no longer available for me. if i'm one of your tougher opponents, then it's a total fluke, i assure you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder where I am at in those power rankings????

    ReplyDelete