Sunday, October 24, 2010

2010 Majors Cup Champions

Congratulations to Gold Coast F.C. for winning the 2010 Majors Cup! After narrowly being eliminated from playoff contention on the last game of the season, the clubs great second half was rewarded with a berth to the Majors Cup tournament. This opportunity did not go unwasted as the Suns recorded a 4-1-0 record including eliminating two fellow BSL clubs (St. Louis and Union S.C.) in the process. Gold Coast also took over the league record book for most Majors Cup wins.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go GC !

    Hells yeah, all the hardware stays in the BSL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice end to your season. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    BTW..... I know I just won a championship, but I do not plan on keeping any DP players. So I am willing to trade my picks for some first round draft choices. Have a good winter.

    ReplyDelete