Monday, June 6, 2011

MATCH PREVIEW: Week 13

CD GUNNERS vs GOLD COAST- The game of the week features two clubs leading the league with 23 points in the standings. Only APG is giving the Gunners the edge right now. The winner of this game will take over sole possession of the top spot. PENNSYLVANIA vs SECOND CITY- Both clubs have winning records and are in the playoff hunt. The last time these two played each other, the Stoners failed to score a single offensive point. ALLIANCE vs HILLCREST UTD - The surging Lions will be the clear favorites this week against the Rainbows. ALAMO CITY vs PN RANGERS - The Battle might be able to sneak into the top 4 of the BSL standings with a win over the Rangers. BURUD TOWN vs GATEWAY UTD - The Saints might be happy to not be in the game of the week, but the opponent will be just as tough against the Stags.

13 comments:

  1. Drop Heinemann, Nakazawa, Add Bone (CHI), Ampaipitakwong (SJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry
    Kamara
    Paladini
    Nazarit
    Hassli
    Neagle
    Brettschneider
    Alhassan

    Hall

    Lenhart
    Folan
    Plata

    Rimando
    Feilhaber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drop Kandji pick up Cameron(Houston)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, 4pts on the bench .... mother f'r

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a freaking score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need more than a few scores.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocking to another win. Yes.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drop Artur Aghasyan (RSL)
    Resign Mauro Rosales (Sea)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY CRAP ! ! ! What a goal for Hassli !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well its official. I lost. ****!!!

    Gordon had 2 goals as my first sub. But Burud has only only one yellow and only Hartman plays tomorrow for him. I seriously doubt Hartman get's a card.

    I can't believe I was shut out. I've only been shut out once before. I looked it up and that was all the way back in game 20 of 2009. It sucks to put up a zero. I am pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At least you didn't leave 4 on the bench <_<

    ReplyDelete
  12. You left 5 points on the bench. 4 from Lenhart and 1 from Folan. But, that probably doesn't make you feel any better.

    You're going to win though.

    Cheer up Gateway, My players had a great week. Oh, wait that's right my club is off this week..... just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They gave Folan an asst on that ? Wow, that's pretty weak LOL .... but yeah ... 5 on the bench, holy fudge. My subs beat my starters <_< ... am glad it is against the throw away team thankfully

    ReplyDelete