Saturday, February 25, 2012

Buddle Joins the Union

In a surprise announcement during the weekend, Union SC revealed that the club has chosen Edson Buddle as the #1 pick in the 2012 BSL draft. In the press conference the club's owner expressed his excitement to have Buddle back in the BSL. "I am convinced he would have not been available for selection very long and that he never would have been an available draft selection if he had stayed in the United States. Buddle is the kind of talent you protect if you have him on your roster". The draft officially starts on 2/27.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, knew that was coming. He wouldn't have made it past me if you didn't grab him.

    - Alamo City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentlemen,

    Edson Buddle has told me that he will sit out the upcoming MLS season unless he is released and free to sign with the Stoners.

    -Donny Garbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the draft tomorrow. By the way, I've recently started an MLS focused blog. Please take a look and tell me what you think. My goal is t publish two stories per week on how soccer affects the culture here in the USA. www.s-ftaw.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot diggity damn, Alamo. You've got quite a team if Boyd and Eddie Johnson come to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, those two plus Henry and Hassli? I already feel like I lost the season. Where did I go so terribly wrong in this process?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks good on paper, but they've got to produce .... appreciate the comments though.

    - Alamo City

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing fantasy soccer is all on paper...

    ReplyDelete