Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Match Preview: Gold Coast vs Gateway United

The Suns have made bold moves since the club last took the field signing several defenders. Its an obvious attempt to jump start the unfortunate player departures that the club encountered at the start of the season. Gateway United is in a similar boat, having started slow as well and has made a few roster moves as well, but choosing to find untapped midfielders and forwards. It should be an intense match between two established clubs looks to get their first win.

1 comment:

  1. Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in
    3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at
    a reasonable price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

    Have a look at my page; master cleanse weight loss

    ReplyDelete