Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pennsylvania 6 Alliance 5

The Stoners got 2 goals and 2 assists from Will Bruin to start this game and had a 5-0 lead before most of the Lions players even hit the pitch. However, once Alliance did get going, the club with the leagues worst offense came to play. In the end it was Cudicini's 6 saves that would prove to be the game winner for the Partnership. Alliance had 4 yellows in the game.
_______________________________________
SCORING SUMMARY
Stoners: Bruin(2G 2A), Espindola(A), Cudicini(SP)
Lions:    Rowe(A), Mwanga(A), Neagle(2G), 
             DeRosario(G)
DISCIPLINARY
Stoners: Nguyen(Y)
Lions:    Baca(Y), Toja(Y), Lambe(Y), DeRosario(Y)
_______________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    Also visit my blog; saffron extract

    ReplyDelete