Sunday, May 12, 2013

Union So.Cal 4 Gold Coast 2

The Blues doubled up on the Suns in the first leg of the California Cup and extended the clubs unbeaten streak to 3 games. Atiba Harris could have given Union SC another score, but he was left on the bench as the first substitute.
_______________________________________
SCORING SUMMARY
Blues:   Wondolowski(G A), Buddle(G), Michel(A)
Suns:   Beckerman(G), Ricketts(CS)
DISCIPLINARY
Blues:  Wondolowski(Y), Buddle(Y), Bengtson(Y)
Suns:   None
_______________________________________

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
    I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.

    Talk soon!

    Also visit my web page :: master cleanse weight loss

    ReplyDelete