Sunday, January 8, 2012

2 Months Before Season Four

Nine of the 11 BSL clubs from 2011 are returning for the 2012 campaign. You may look at the TRANSACTIONS section to monitor which Designated Players have been selected and if any trades have been made for a 3rd DP. An invitation will be placed in the next couples of weeks to pick up 2 new clubs to bring the BSL back to 11 total.

The Complete 2012 BSL Schedule will be announced once the full 11 clubs are known. Week 1 will start March 10th.

The 2012 BSL Draft order will be as follows: 1/Union SC, 2/Alamo City, 3/Burud Town, 4/Alliance, 5/Pennsylvania, 6/Gateway United, 7/Gold Coast, 8/Second City, 9/CD Gunners, 10/New Team#1, 11/New Team #2.

14 comments:

  1. I'm interested in picking up a third DP. Who's wants my first round pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've announced that I'm protecting Henry.

    My 2nd DP slot is available. Everybody but Henry is available from my squad if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first and second round draft picks are available for DP slots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll trade a DP slot for your first round pick Alliance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping Donovan as first DP MIght be willing to trade my other DP for a first rd pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alliance ... GC ... Penn ..... Gateway .... Any of you want to swap your first round for my 2nd DP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not looking for another DP. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to keep my draft picks. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alliance, I'll trade you my DP slot and a 10th Rd Pick for your #4 Overall pick and Last Round pick!? Better deal than Gold Coast's....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm sounds good. Gold Coast do you want to make a counter offer? I am leaning toward BTown now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking about it. Not sure I want to offer multi picks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cali club joining. No mercy

    ReplyDelete