Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Unprotected Picks Have Been Selected

Three more signings were made today as the final preparations for the BSL draft are now complete. Rose City FC signed the clubs third player adding Rosales to the mix. Kansas City signed the clubs first ever player in Brek Shea, and concluding the pre-draft selection process, Spartans 1612 added Koevermans as the clubs third signing.

BE READY!! Keep an eye on your email. The draft starts 2/27. If you are unable to be by a computer or web cell phone, send in some selections prior to the commish.

9 comments:

  1. I've got a few players that I still have the rights to until the draft that I know are on some peoples' lists.

    Could probably get them a round 'later' than you'd have to draft a couple of them if anyone wants to deal.

    Let me know, even if you're not interested ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Union, KC, Second City, Pennsylvania, Gold Coast .... any of you willing to deal for anyone on my roster ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, you don't have anyone that interest me at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good pick by Spartans selecting Koevermans. We wanted him pretty badly, but wouldn't have jumped the gun this early. But if he stays healthy, he's winning the golden boot- book it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope so. TBH I would have picked Rosales but I was third in the draft. Koevermans is a risky bet, I think he's either healthy and a great addition or unhealthy and he's a flop. Time will tell.

      Delete
  6. Commish,

    If the other clubs agree, can we get a tab or something for team contact info? Just looking for faster and easier communication between clubs... e-mail, phone, Twitter, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no problem with it. I know some people don't want a lot of emails and prefer it on the website or their club site.

      Delete
  7. ^ I second that emotion ...

    - Alamo City

    ReplyDelete